There is no need to operate a complicated pairing process, just plug the transmitter into your TV's audio output port, turn on all the power, and they will be paired quickly and automatically.
This TV headphones wireless use newest Bluetooth technology and low-latency chip, providing steady connection and low-latency within 65ms. Adjustable 3 EQ modes allows you to set up to your personal preferences.
The bluetooth headphones for TV can be worked with your soundbar or stereo AV receivers simultaneously. And it supports independent device volume control in Bypass mode. So you can use the wireless TV headphones at your own volume while your family listen through the soundbar.
These wireless TV headphones support OPTICAL/3.5mm AUX/RCA audio output, compatible with all TVs on the market, with these, you can adjust your favorite volume to listen to your favorite TV shows/movies.
To ensure a stable and reliable connection, these TV headphones wireless for seniors are equipped with the highest Bluetooth range, up to 50m, excluding any excessive physical or wireless interference.
BT version : 5.0
Battery Capacity: 500mAh
Charging voltage : DC 5V
Bluetooth connection working distance: 10m
Wireless connection working distance 50M
Working hours: about 25 hours
Charging time about 2.5H
Speaker Driver unit : 40MM
Impedance 32Ω±15% at1KHZ
Frequency response range 20-20KHZ
1x Transmitter device
1x Optical Audio Cable
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1x 3.5mm to RCA Audio Cable
2x USB to USB C Charging cable
1. Please do not set the volume of transmitter device too high.
2. For optical output - Set your TV's Audio Format/Digital Sound Out to "PCM" , please set the Dolby/DTS Digital to "OFF" if you have this option on your TV.
3. Not compatible with the RCA outputs on the back of the AV receiver/amplifier
4. Volume +/- will not work if your device (e.g. hearing aids) does not support audio/video remote control profiles
5. Cannot work as transmitter and receiver at the same time.
6. Dual-link works best with headphones, and it is not recommended to use with TWS.
7. Depend on the TV, the TV speakers may be muted when you plug the transmitter into its audio output jack, you can go to TV setting menu to set up the earphone jack option to "Speaker" or " Headphones".
8. Add second paired of bluetooth device-- the second earphone/speaker is mainly used for music. Whether it can watch TV or not depends on whether the second device has low latency function for watching TV.
Get it between -